Take a big step forward
PrepNLE Ambassador Program
What is PrepNLE Ambassador Program?
PrepNLE’s AAP is an exclusive opportunity for medical students who are entirely matriculated into their university to gain valuable startup and professional experience. Accepted applicants receive access to mentors, professional development, and get the chance to collaborate and network with similar-minded individuals.
PrepNLE’s AAP is a great way to get leadership experience and implement the future of medical education at your university or college. Our vision has always been to help medical students save time, learn more efficiently, and understand better. If your school doesn’t have PrepNLE, you can be the one to revolutionize medical education on your campus.
Together, we'll build a better future.
Here's what you'll be doing as an Associate
Revolutionize the future of medical education with us
Learn more about what we're looking for from AP aplicants:
- Must be enrolled in a medical or dental institution
- Experience or enthusiasm with online work and meetings
- Understanding of your school’s academic system and overall background
- Able to keep up with fast paced conversations or work
- Able to commit to the program for 1 academic school year
Nice to have (not required)
- 4.0 GPA
- Top merit student (Top 15)
- Position holder (NTS/MCAT)
- Leadership experience
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume